How To Post 5-Star Reviews
On Kainetik Facebook Page and Google Page
Thank you very much for your trust and support! It means a great deal to us that you would like to write us a 5-star review for the excellent learning experience your child has had with us!
The respective links and guides to post on Facebook and Google are at the end of this page.
We would appreciate it greatly if you include in your review the level of study of your child, and the learning programme that he/she was enrolled in.
If you like some suggestions on how to write the review, you may imagine yourself sharing with a good friend on why he/she should consider enrolling his/her child in the same programme, by elaborating on some of the following aspects that are relevant for you:
- Learning outcomes
- How much better could your child manage the exams?
- Did your child become more motivated to learn?
- Had your child gained more self-confidence?
- Interactions with coaches
- Are there any particular coaches you wish to mention?
- How did the coach(es) help your child?
- Were you impressed by their dedication or skills?
- Learning contents
- How did the contents help your child to improve?
- Were you impressed by the quality of the contents?
- Was it convenient to access the contents?
- 24/7 Q&A support
- Did it help your child to learn more effectively and efficiently?
- Did you like the support by a team of coaches?
- Did your child benefit from the posts by other students?
- Why did you think it was value for money?
- Why did you like your involvement as a parent?
- Why did you choose Kainetik?
Please click here to post your 5-star review on Facebook.
Please click here to post your 5-star review on Google.
Please use the following guides to ensure that your review will be posted successfully.